Jul 17, 2014

We can confirm it now: Damon is back!!

Ok, ok, we must confess that we knew it. But now we have an spoiler from the protagonist, confirming our suspicions: Damon is back in Season 6!!! OMG, finally we can say it out loud: WE WILL SEE HIM AGAIN! 

This is what Ian Somerhalder posted today on Instagram: "Being a Dad... Morning vet visit with moke before heading to my 1st Day of work for SEASON 6 of The Vampire Diaries! Wow, how did this happen??? I'll tell you how: you all are the greatest audience on the planet! Thank you for all of your love and support over these years- none of this could be possible without you! See you at Comic Con, then Teen Choice Awards, then Emmy weekend, then in my dreams. Huge love to you all! Love, Ian."

I don't know what do you think, but for me it is the most important news of the week. Thanks Ian Somerhalder for thinking on your fans and keeping us informed as much as you can (I know you can not say many things but we appreciate your gesture ;-)).

Love, TVDspecs.



No comments:

Post a Comment