Sep 9, 2014

TVD S6 Extended promo: "Thank you for giving me everything I ever wanted"


Here is the last extended promo from The vampire diaries!

All of us remember perfectly Damon saying these words to Elena when they first met: " you want a love that consumes you, you want passion and adventure, and even a little danger". These words reached Elena soul and now that she is suffering for Damon loss, we can hear her saying similar words to him, "I want to thank you for giving me everything I ever wanted. A love that consumes me. Adventure. Passion. There's nothing more that I could have asked for... Except for it to last forever"... Is not this love story the best love story of all time? for us it really is... and all thanks to Julie Plec and the other crew of the series that make us believe in true love with this great show.





No comments:

Post a Comment